Haldon 20/03/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Brother has done his back in so will only be me, he may turn up with a camera :cool:

I havd decided I will be riding something late 80's :LOL:

Might only be bringing jumble that I can carry in a rucksack as intend to ride up. If anyone is looking for the following please pm me. If you want a photo before Sunday include your email address:
DX push-push STI pair £15, DX 170 cranks, usable rings, no logos left on the cranks £20, DX 28.6 bottom pull f/mech - the 1990 one with gold lettering £10, bike's worth of very nice polished finish Shimano BR-C510 shorty canti's (not lo-pro) from 1991 I think. Perfect for tourer or crosser, complete with all bolts etc & decent pads £20.
Also 1" steerer black medium rise quill stem 130 mm reach £5, 1 & 1 /8" polished ahead stem, low rise 140mm - round face plate like Ringle, £5. Pair of Superstar sintered pads for Hope mini mono. New in packet £5.
A dead straight (no sweep) 575mm wide handlebar from my Dyna-Tech, believed to be titanium but not sure. With end plugs. Plastic coating needs stripping off & they'll look fab. £5

also for the jumble: 2 x Hope 28.6 q/r's, new unused. 1 old type with ball end lever in gold, 1 new type in silver. 1st to sell can go in Hope packet, other 1 will be loose. £10 each.
New old stock 31.8 STX bottom pull front mech £5.

Am gutted guys, have to travel up to Brum now :cry:. For info it has rained quite persistantly today(the foothills around Exeter) not sure what efffect that will have on the trails though as I've not been on any of the newer ones that opened last year.

Will keep an eye out for the next meet, have fun :D

Normally in the main car park, and then look out for the group of bikes with cantis and lurid paint-jobs :p

ajantom":34gd38rr said:
Normally in the main car park, and then look out for the group of bikes with cantis and lurid paint-jobs :p

I thought that may be the case :LOL:

Is the main car park the one in my link or elsewhere?

So chaps, is the Gateway carpark the best one for us to meet at?
I'm a first timer at Haldon so advice needed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back