raceface turbine cranks

My gold ones, they are currently gracing my living room in the form of art (much to the bewilderment of my wife)!

Attachments

• DSC01972.JPG
    DSC01972.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 4,001
whyterider":d1bryteh said:
My gold ones, they are currently gracing my living room in the form of art (much to the bewilderment of my wife)!

They are just like the gold ones I had many years ago that developed a crack up the back of the driveside arm. I do miss them.

raceface

RockiMtn":2w5d56dq said:
beepbeep":2w5d56dq said:
One more.... :D

I do LOVE the I-beams the best! ;)

img_0148_779.jpg

anyone know roughly what year theses are?, just got a set and was just wondering :D

Re: raceface

matthew71":37u5gk42 said:
RockiMtn":37u5gk42 said:
beepbeep":37u5gk42 said:
One more.... :D

I do LOVE the I-beams the best! ;)

img_0148_779.jpg

anyone know roughly what year theses are?, just got a set and was just wondering :D

I don't have any idea on dating them, but I recall the 4 digit serial number is hand engraved on these so would assume they are very early 90's.

THOSE GOLD ones are LUSH! :shock: I WANT!

1994 to 1996 is my guess as I used to run that type on my bikes.....and I'm on the look out for another pair if anyone has any in 175mm???

So, 165mm square taper Turbine, anyone one got a lead? I've seen some 165 Turbine but don't remember if they were square taper or ISIS. Are they really that rare?

best i can offer as an answer is that i've got two sets that are 170mm. you may want to check some of the old RF catalogues in the gallery/archive section and see if they have more info.

Back