80's saddle ID

As far as I cabn see is this a later type Turbo saddle
guerdbturbos1.jpg

yes it is a super turbo , hard to see if it "perforated' leather as per the dutchie photo

there were many other turbo models like turbo triathlon, turbo lite , turbo special , bio turbo and turbo matic 1,2,3 etc as well as many others I am sure

ps I would love to buy a white perforated Turbo super for my 3.0 cannondale rebuild if anyone has one for sale :D

Simplex":3b7y6mun said:
Thanks folks. I found a pic of an 80's Bianchi and the Turbo logo is just visible. Which raises another question : why would Argentin be using Pista pedals on his road bike ?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45663567@N08/4188574276/

Lots of riders used Pista pedals (myself included) or cut the quills off road ones. If your feet were any wider than dainty Italian size then the quills dig into the sides of your feet and they stop the toe straps fitting round your foot properly. On Campag road pedals I used to file off the toe-strap 'loop' on the quill so I could get my (size 9) foot in easier.

I've also got a NOS white Turbo Super in plain leather recently acquired from a forum member. This will be going on my lo-pro currently being re-furbed.

Back