Show us what you did today, thread

As is always the case you forget to add something and in this case it was pedals :roll: the ones I'll use to start with are a whopping 350g. I have also underestimated the cable weights, the cableset I'm after weighs in at 308g :eek: which is a bugger. Hopefully still keep it in the 15lb zone then :roll:

just use tie wraps through the pedal hole and around your shoes - 2 each side, gets a bit tight after a while but it's only 20 grams :)

I thought roadie pedals would have been really light... Is this a case of style over form? mikee's cloven hoof-ers (tm, pat. pending) would surely fit the bill.

Aye the big platform adds a bit of weight, also shimano aren't exactly known for their weenie side. I have my eye on a set of xpedo pedals (great name) which are 195g which is light for road pedals.

TK are those carbon fibre tie wraps?

went out on a great ride today don't love the rodie thing but it's alright I suppose.

gazelle-2.jpg

gazelle2-1.jpg

velomaniac":3t1k7vcd said:
I love how Gaz rides a Gaz...elle :LOL:
He needs to give gil a call...

gazzelle.jpg

Looking good gazz, subtle changes, nothing too radical for what was already a lovely bike. I hope you wear your CamelBak so all the roadies know you're a real biker.

Back