maguras 20th anniversary and mint

marin man

Old School Grand Master
pic below.....I need some older ones so these are going....I have them up for swap as well.......

120 posted with all hardwear and braided hoses and pads that are as new....and box and instructions etc......also bespoke carbon rear booster to clear full sus frames as well......

make an offer ;)

Attachments

• P1020981.JPG
    P1020981.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,352
What older ones would you be after?

I have some polished silver with rather nice CNCed TWP levers, black braces and braided hoses. I've recently serviced and bled them. Willing to swap?

Here's a piccy.................

This could be serendipity at work as I did this to my 20th anniversary maguras last week:

I really wanted some hs 33 tomac....or raceline as a last resort......quite like the levers on yours though.....let me have a think :?

They are nice aren't they :cool: and rare as hens whatsits. I've never seen another pair anyway.

From the mid-90s afaik and in pretty good condition. Few scuffs on the bar clamps, and the left lever has a little bit of fore/aft movement - but no more than my equivalent age Racelines. Good stoppers too, as the 3/4 finger lever gives you loads of leverage.

Weight-wise (if you are that bothered!) each lever gives a saving of about 60g over the standard Magura ones.[/i]

They are for one of these....so need to be in yer face somewhat... :LOL:

Attachments

• P1020971.JPG
    P1020971.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 1,242
Any decision on these?

Think I'm going to put them up for sale if not, as they are a spare set and just sat in a box. Not sure how much to ask mind :?

I havent made my mind up yet.....I really need the the red tomac or the yellow raceline for an upcoming build..... :?

best sell them I reckon. :)

Back