BoTM Mar 2011 'Born in The USA' - Nominations please

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's only one yellow Yo Eddy here, so I might as well toss mine in too!

1993 Team Fat Chance Yo Eddy made in Somerville, Mass.

US parts: frame, fork, King headset, Grafton cranks, Joe's brakes, DKG seat clamp, Ringle TiStix and cage, SRP bits, White Industries ti hubs and BB made in Novato, CA, Oury grips from MN, and a few northern territories parts with the Syncros stem and post.

The rest: XTR (RD and cassette) and XC Pro (shifters, FD, and chainrings), Flite, Smoke/Dart+Mavic 230, SS-7s, Titec Bontrager bar, and various pedals.

21.5 lbs, 9.75 kilos

The second shot was the last ride before our massive snowfall this winter. I can't wait to get out again now that things are finally drying out.

IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

yo-Nate-y":20eb7ob5 said:
US parts: frame, fork, King headset, Grafton cranks, Joe's brakes, Titec Bontrager bar, DKG seat clamp, Ringle TiStix and cage, SRP bits, White Industries ti hubs and BB made in Novato, CA, and a few northern territories parts with the Syncros stem and post.

The rest: XTR (RD and cassette) and XC Pro (shifters, FD, and chainrings), Flite, Smoke/Dart+Mavic 230, Oury grips, SS-7s, and various pedals.
I'm pretty sure the Titec/Bonty bars were made overseas, but the Oury grips are made in the USA. ;) It's a nice looking Fat nevertheless!

mfh126":1hdmcxdz said:
yo-Nate-y":1hdmcxdz said:
US parts: frame, fork, King headset, Grafton cranks, Joe's brakes, Titec Bontrager bar, DKG seat clamp, Ringle TiStix and cage, SRP bits, White Industries ti hubs and BB made in Novato, CA, and a few northern territories parts with the Syncros stem and post.

The rest: XTR (RD and cassette) and XC Pro (shifters, FD, and chainrings), Flite, Smoke/Dart+Mavic 230, Oury grips, SS-7s, and various pedals.
I'm pretty sure the Titec/Bonty bars were made overseas, but the Oury grips are made in the USA. ;) It's a nice looking Fat nevertheless!

alleged to be China
http://www.bikepro.com/products/handleb ... itec.shtml

My First entry to BoTM East meets West
Ritchey P22 Team and 2 Migs :LOL: :LOL:
And yes I know the rear straddle is undone as I had 2 mins before the security came round lol

Attachments

• K800_DSC_0104.JPG
    K800_DSC_0104.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 527
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back