I think its cool...

GT's are my steed of choice.

I think they have re-discovered their passion for building fine bikes; their latest range is beautiful.

My 07 Avalanche Expert is a sweet ride :cool:

But.......

having said that

.......offer me a swap for a mid-90's Zasker and I may just be swayed.......

GTRTS&AVALANCHE":3odx9n2d said:
GT's are my steed of choice.

I think they have re-discovered their passion for building fine bikes; their latest range is beautiful.

My 07 Avalanche Expert is a sweet ride :cool:

But.......

having said that

.......offer me a swap for a mid-90's Zasker and I may just be swayed.......

Ive got an ink blue zaskar still in the original bubble wrap and sealed in the box as part of my spares bin..... :LOL:

Racing was so cool.....all the freebies, oh how I miss them!!

speedplay":hawkg8iz said:
Ive got an ink blue zaskar still in the original bubble wrap and sealed in the box as part of my spares bin..... :LOL:

I'd keep quiet about that living where you do :p

If it's anywhere near as R.A.F as my neighbourhood you'll have some Burberry wearing scrote trying to kick his sorry ass into your shed :roll: :roll:

I bought a fairly blinged up 'Dale yesterday and some local 'hoodies' were eyeing it up as I took it out of my car.... :shock: :shock:

It is now locked onto a ground anchor that cost more than the bike via a chain like you have never seen before :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

As that teenager in the Fast Show would say, "isn't retrobike great?!".

Come down library, check MSN, then sit and trawl through the threads here! It's an addiction.. But a good one! ;)

neilll":msvkdg8e said:
speedplay":msvkdg8e said:

I'd keep quiet about that living where you do :p

If it's anywhere near as R.A.F as my neighbourhood you'll have some Burberry wearing scrote trying to kick his sorry ass into your shed :roll: :roll:

I bought a fairly blinged up 'Dale yesterday and some local 'hoodies' were eyeing it up as I took it out of my car.... :shock: :shock:

It is now locked onto a ground anchor that cost more than the bike via a chain like you have never seen before :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

you want to try keeping one of these.....

Attachments

• 09042007099 (Medium).jpg
    09042007099 (Medium).jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 1,327
speedplay":kh71zg6r said:
you want to try keeping one of these.....

Mate, that wouldn't last five minutes here (i'm not kidding), ride something like a KTM here and they would follow you home and that would be it, ground anchor or no ground anchor. Crossers are the 'weapon of choice' for robberies round here (even the Police had to buy a couple to keep up....)

I was gonna buy a Buell CityX a while back....it wouldn't have lasted more than a week...big 1000cc v-Twin Harley engine :cry: :cry:

A club got done round the corner from here, they turned up on a big 500cc thumper with a petrol disc cutter with a fire & rescue blade in it, cut through the hardened steel security shutters like a knife thru butter and got away with 4 x plasma TV's and whatever was left in the bandits...... :roll: :roll:

* AND NEXT IN THE "WHO GOT THE ROUGHEST AREA" thread *

I had the bike about 24 hours before someone tried to break into my "shed"...

Obviously they didnt realise how strong a chippy (me) could build a fortress for bikes!! :LOL:

seriously though, I refuse to work in corby :oops:

I carry too many power tools to take the risk :cry:

Might have to meet up sometime for a ride though.

Back