Anjou Vélo Vintage: a Vélo-Vintage day on the Loire Valley !

Anjou Vélo Vintage

Retro Newbie
Feedback
View
I am pleased to inform you that the general council of Maine-et-Loire (Loire Valley) will organize the “Anjou Vélo Vintage” which is a cyclotouristic bicycle rally. This event will take place from Saumur along the Loire valley, France on the 19th of June 2011.
This original and friendly event will gather all the people interested in the retro bicycles: like fixed-gear bicycles, single speed… It also concerns the nostalgic of the legends of cycling racing and any vintage bicyclist: those who are willing to feel an unique and a vintage atmosphere.

You will have the choice between three different leisurely routes of approximately 30 km, 70 km and 100 km. These routes will be the best way to let you discover the Anjou along the Loire Valley and its vineyards. “Anjou Vélo Vintage” will propose scenes in the spirit of the "heroic" times of cycling like vintage refreshments for instance.

The Village will be the meeting point where the contestants will enjoy some local products. There will also have some stands of old bicycles and classic cars, exhibitions and many animations concerning bicycles.

If you require more information don’t hesitate to contact us. Let's have a look on our website and our Facebook fan page Anjou Vélo Vintage.

Hope to welcome you on the road of Anjou!

Anjou Vélo Vintage
Conseil général de Maine-et-Loire
Place Michel Debré
BP 94104 - 49041 Angers cedex 01
France

Mail: e.gaudin@cg49.fr
Tél.: +33 2 41 81 46 35

Looks a great event, more details here > http://www.anjou-velo-vintage.com/

20110316anjou.png

Being a bit ignorant compared to you educated types but how do i read a web page written in French without an English version available :?

hey !
I suggest you to have a look on the website of the tourist office of Saumur.
Thinks about hostels.. There are a lot of places to stay on the Loire Valley !...

Back