Canadian Bacon & Maple Syrup Sale

FMJ":2qti8o3e said:
what steerer dia. is the EX stem for and which internal expander (there's 2, one for steel steerers and one for Al steerers), and how much?

thought my desc was clear, but i guess not! :roll: :LOL:

1-1/8" with steel expander. ;)

I edited. is it the angled wedge or the slit internal tapered one, and how much?

is there something wrong with desc and price list in my first post? :LOL:

… tis $50

it's the expander type with the split collar with teeth, NOT the quill style with split wedge. does one work better than the other or something?

courtesy of Elev12k, this style…

IMG_3046600.jpg

RockiMtn":9mphl5qn said:
it's the expander type with the split collar with teeth, NOT the quill style with split wedge. does one work better than the other or something?

It only makes a difference if you're a cannibal. ;) I'll pm you

I won't know if I need the EX stem until the Ti one shows up from Cali and I have a chance to measure the guts.

FMJ":b6kplgk3 said:
I won't know if I need the EX stem until the Ti one shows up from Cali and I have a chance to measure the guts.

I thought you already owned one. You scored a second??? :shock:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ah, that one. okay, i thought you had snagged yourself ANOTHER DeKerf Ti combo stem/bar.

okay, I'm not really after a NOS one, but I can see you're setting me up for possibly some trading in the near future. let me know. ;)

Back