NWA Bike of the Region 2010 - THE POLL !

Retrobike North Wales and North West Bike of the Region 2010

• Sinnett177's 1993 Team Raleigh Dyna Tech

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Woody's 1993 Specialized Stumpjumper M2

• volvo1980's mate Alex's Kona Kilauea

• Mrkawasaki's 1986 S&G Cycles Muddy Fox-before-they-were-Muddy Fox

• Sinnett177's 1991 Alpinestars Ti-Mega

• HarryCrumb's 1993 Orange Clockwork

• MrLee's 1992 Kona Fire Mountain

• kaytronika's 1989/90 Saracen Tuff Trax

• HarryCrumb's 1990 Marin Team Titanium

• HarryCrumb's 1990 Kona Cindercone

• MrLee's 1991 GT Tequesta

• MrLee's 1991 Alpinestars Cro Mega DX

• HarryCrumb's 1988 Giant Escaper

• HarryCrumb's 1987 Specialized Rockhopper

• Easy_Rider's 1994 Parkpre Pro 825

• Easy_Rider's 1994 Dawes Special Edition

• Woody's 1991 Rocky Mountain Blizzard

• Woody's Yeti Ultimate

• Mr Kawapolestroker's Marin Eldridge Polo Special

• Sidewinder's Ritchey P22 team

• cornholio's RC200's 1995 Orange Vit-T2

• drystonepaul's 1992 Saracen Traverse

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
elPedro666":wknjaolk said:
Easy_Rider":wknjaolk said:
I've yet to see it in the flesh, but knowing Martin the team ti Marin will be built to a high standard and looks perfect to me :cool:

Best thing for me was that he just rolled it out low-key at a local ride mid-Winter and de-NOSed it in the filth & muck, no holding back, very very cool :cool:

That is cool :cool:

elPedro666":1zb1410j said:
Easy_Rider":1zb1410j said:
I've yet to see it in the flesh, but knowing Martin the team ti Marin will be built to a high standard and looks perfect to me :cool:

Best thing for me was that he just rolled it out low-key at a local ride mid-Winter and de-NOSed it in the filth & muck, no holding back, very very cool :cool:

Good man. I bet there ain't many on here that would put NOS parts on there bike and ride the bo***cks off of it. :D

It was a filthy old ride too, with plenty of melting snow and ice thrown in on the otherwise sandy and abrasive trails.
The smell of freshly stripped anodising from Martin's RM20's was really something to behold.

Picking the bike of the ride that day was easy. Definitely a unanimous decision if ever there was one.

Anyway, in the interests of fairness and impartiality, they are all great bikes and you're all very special...

The Roman Lakes ride was certainly a day for De Nos-ing many parts on the Team Ti, I had also built that week and had not even ridden, even to the end of the drive. I may also add this is most un wise, as the brake lever just kept creaping closer and closer to the grips until I had almost no stopping power, hence the fall. This was rectified for it's second outing at the Thetford meet and all is now well with the addition of the period correct U-II brake on the rear.

cheers guys

Went for the Vit T. Which is unusual for me as it falls outside 'my era', but what a nice bike it is. It stood out to me in what is an incredible collection of bikes, top marks to all who submitted a bike.

I suppose we should call the winner of this one, but since a nice pair of titanium entries are tied on 3 votes each then I guess there isn't one.

I suppose we could always open up the poll again to decide a clear winner or I can cut the prize in half...?

Thoughts via PM please...

It's the system to blame - I think you should invest millions in an AV switch-over...

I never actually managed to vote :oops: but I think the responsibility of deciding vote now might make me combust!

1-week, 2-bike poll?

Greco-Roman wrestling at the Three Tribes?

Back