BoTM Mar 2011 'Born in The USA' - Nominations please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Numbers that high for tyres doesn't compute . . . . . I've bought cars for less..

Anyways.. liking the Cunningham.. :cool:

Well yes this Cunningham IS a real retro one. I scanned a old picture of Alice B. Toeclips from her younger days. See the Snake-belly tires and the frame and fork seams painted mate gray and black.

5531743064_2d640794c7_b.jpg

bushpig":3cph65me said:
1981/2 Cunningham Indian
Pre-WTB rollercams. Has all Cunningham parts you can imagine. And it still rocks.

:shock: :cool: Once again BP has made it an easy month for me.

Hoping that history doesn't repeat itself and see a Cunningham beaten into 2nd place by a Kona (Hot, Hei Hei or Ku) :roll:

Caramba Kid":3tw7ehpe said:
Hoping that history doesn't repeat itself and see a Cunningham beaten into 2nd place by a Kona (Hot, Hei Hei or Ku) :roll:

There are other US made Konas too ;)

clockworkgazz":23rk7t9e said:
thats the big downside to the one man/woman- one vote, system. Every month my personel fav is never BOTM :roll:

True, I think we should adopt a Roman system of plebeians and patricians :LOL:

kaiser said:
clockworkgazz said:
thats the big downside to the one man/woman- one vote, system. Every month my personel fav is never BOTM :roll:

I ABSOLUTELY agree: there's no way a Kona can beat a Cunningham. I hope the voters will be told by God, in Heaven "OK, we're going for a ride... you can have your Cinder Cone, Novekili will have his Cunningham"

novekili":qtcm1mkl said:
kaiser":qtcm1mkl said:
clockworkgazz":qtcm1mkl said:

I ABSOLUTELY agree: there's no way a Kona can beat a Cunningham. I hope the voters will be told by God, in Heaven "OK, we're going for a ride... you can have your Cinder Cone, Novekili will have his Cunningham"

Amusing stuff guys!

However, I do not agree, Whilst do I agree 7000 times over that a Cunningham is vastly superior to a Kona Hot/Sex Too/Hoochey Koochey Mamma or whatever (and I have voted as such)

Overriding results or weighting the voting would ruin the competition!

I guess sometimes lesser machines might win becasue of the heart/effort/innovation/skill/taste in the execution of the build rather than because it is from the elite? I don't have a problem with that, necessarilly

- This is an opinion, not an opening salvo in a war by the way!

BTW I was actually being sarcastic- rule of thumb is to assume everything I say is and you will not go far wrong (appart from this post of course) ;)

clockworkgazz":iqcx0ola said:
BTW I was actually being sarcastic- rule of thumb is to assume everything I say is and you will not go far wrong (appart from this post of course) ;)

aye aye! :roll: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back