i need your help, i want your encouragement/abuse etc!

haven't updated this in a while but i have been riding quite a bit since my last post, the thetford meet, the cannock meet, also some reasonable road rides of around 22 miles and a few offroad rides.

these 2 pics are from 2 rides this last week, won't be out again till monday or wednesday now though. gotta start putting some miles in now though as the HONC isn't that far off :shock:

Attachments

• evo on the burley route.jpg
    evo on the burley route.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 1,246
  • evo in the mud.jpg
    evo in the mud.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,246
last post on this thread was 5th of march, it's now the 15th, that's 10 days, considering i was working 6 of those days i have done 3 rides which isn't bad i think.

two 24 mile rides (one today) in the new forest and one evening ride on the IOW so that's not too bad.

i have 2 more nightshifts to work starting tonight then i have 18 days off so if the weather is good then i should beable to get some reasonable miles in :D

HONC is looming :shock:

jonnyboy666":3omwhmh8 said:
condor_italia_340.jpg

You're tooling around on that and you have trouble getting motivated to ride?

oi.....see that fat blobby thing in the corner with no mates and a massive gut and four chins?.............thats you that is...........now go ride your bike roland, dont come home until its dark...........

Attachments

• roland.jpg
    roland.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 1,168
@djoptix- sort of bored of the roadbikes at the mo regardless of how lovely my condor is.

@cyfa- yep, IOW = isle of wight

@feetabix- i'm not quite at the stage when someone could point and shout "ROLAND!" yet! :LOL:

@longun- milky milky for roland?!!

but today i did get out, the last few days i have been twarted by sleeping after nightshifts or rain or life!! :roll:

but today i got 25 miles in at a reasonable pace and tomorrow i am heading down to Haldon.

todays ride was quite funny, stopped to help some girls with a puncture, 3 girls(early 20's) 2 older women and 1 bloke, they were busy making a pigs ear of replacing a tube, the bloke was the worst so i said "do you guys need any help?" the guy said "no", i then said "i'm a qualified cycle mechanic are you sure?", the girls then "yes please!" the guy got a bit grumpy :LOL: :LOL:

Back