Saracen Hazard Project

Wu-Tangled":8x3pf94y said:
you sir, are an aesthete.

Now, now, no need for that kind of language..

Seriously though I'm a perfectionist too :LOL: took me ages to get the finish I wanted on the swing arm and its still not exactly right.. And as you can see I made a tiny chip in it while it was still drying :oops:

Wu-Tangled":8x3pf94y said:
(not that keen on the mudguards though IMO). But liking the black/ silver, espec the wheels - they look good.

I get really muddy on the other bike so I thought it was a good idea :LOL:, they are a little OTT though :D

Just waiting for my stoppers now and the correct stem for my fat boy bars :)

14112007328.jpg

14112007329.jpg

14112007330.jpg

14112007331.jpg

14112007332.jpg

And I'm defo going for Single speed up front :) I never ever use the lower cogs on the other bike so they seem pointless, plus it means I can run a chain guard :)

Just went a bit nuts and Ordered a Truative 38T single speed Truavtiv Howizter, ISIS external bearing BB,, MRP, chain device and a 11/28 cassette.. :oops:

She is nearly complete..

Dscf0055.jpg

Just a few tweaks.. Cant get the rear mech to go up into top gear at the mo because of the chain angle :(

I use u.s.e posts on all my bikes and I have one with a ladys saddle on so when the mrs wants a bike, she just swaps the post and takes her pick.
the saddle looks just like the one you have on there :?

lol it is a big saddle.. Its not got any gel in it though :LOL: .. Probably will change it for one of the Primo downhill saddles :)

Back