plymouth help

oh so your at wargames?

i knew of both newnham and cadover (but not actually how to get there, until google search)

i broke my old i drive frame at shaugh prior footpath/hill :LOL:

lol, i did my first 20 mile cycle today, and shaugh prior hill almost broke me! Had to walk the bike up. Was shattered by time i got home. Not bad though after not cycling for 17ish years. Groin kills now though lol.

Yes, where you say. It is an excellent site. Delta could be, they just care more about the finance than the playing and safety. I know, I and my wife were offered a job there a couple years back lol. I volunteer now in tavi, so much better. Selling my BT Delta, as I just dont get to play, and I have another gun in the states anyway.

I will be up for light trails once my fitness gets up. Happy to meet up although I am a total newb.

well we can meet and bitch about delta force :LOL: :roll:
(hey im safe!)

i normally just ride cann woods. there are a couple trails up there that arent too hardcore
im not a newb but my riding level isnt amazing i guess
unless its urban
generally urban doesnt move and is predictable :LOL:

yes, that hill is for going down really, crazy you are!

you american?

edit: might be about tomorrow afternoon?

Wife is American, I'm English.
Not into bitching really just want people to be safe and keep their eyes :)

Will be about but likely talking about finances tomorrow, as got to fund immigration forms on no money lol. I work full time in Derriford area.

You got a better route through shaugh? lol. I would like to go cann wood but its all muddy rofl, my nice new kit! (kidding). Might come home that way tomorrow.
On a seperate note I need to try my dogs off lead with my bike at cann wood, that should be interesting.

yeah im very close to derriford (whitleigh)

cann should be dry currently :cool:
haha downhill dogs! :LOL:

was just getting at delta force care about money :roll:

will have to make it another time
generally i aim to go wednesday afternoons as thats when my mate is off work

Since they cut the trees at cann, it has been real muddy :-( Shame really.

My bike is a hybrid so it wont take much abuse, plus cant afford to break stuff yet lol.

oooh yeah!
they started last time i was up (well around the trails i ride anyway)
so i presume theyre doing more? :(

oh you might get away with it
we do singletrack type stuff with some little jumps

last year when visiting Plymouth we were handed a pamphlet re. the above, while I can remember the jist of it I dont seem to have kept the copy.

Can anyone help??
for instance what channel do the local boats talk on??

cheers Steven

Scougar":ihtxg2fy said:
Some of my colleagues are also fond of cann wood and the trails :)

probably seen them up there
put in lots of riding this year so far

a guy broke his leg up cann yesterday!

not sure what channel the boats talk on but i could find out? you mean radio channel?
my bro skippers fish n trips at the barbican

Latest posts

Back