Show us what you did today, thread

Nah not any retro nods I'm afraid, unless you count the weenie stuff. Surprisingly mountain bikish though with SRAM, Ritchey and I have some Race Face cranks.

ZZ yes free fork deal and so many percent off, I have white wet look post/bars and stem too. Should be beefutiful :oops:

cows milk now eggs
P1020742.jpg

got these today , gonna fit them on my bouncy dale se1000
should be fun

never got on with them BITD but would like to give them a go again to see if I was missing owt- was there not summit about turning the rings 90 degrees to make them better? :cool:

That was the next guess, very pronounced oval. As gazz inferred you can rotate them (well bio pace anyway) to work similar to modern rotor rings.

i was just after the arms tbh
but i'll try them on the dale as i'm told its very funny
however its all been lies as to how the dale is so far

bought this for the gt 29'er as the flat ritchey stem and bar combo was not working for me.

Attachments

• face.jpg
    face.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 2,071
Got chain today, quick tally shows current weight projections to be 6892g + 15.194lbs. This is with an uncut steerer, untrimmed bar tape and full length chain. I've also several weenie tactics to employ. I basically have to loose 93g off of the current total to go 14.XXlbs :D

5532528108_146e6f26f2_z.jpg

There's a school of thought that says biopace rings are good for SS. When the cranks are at 12 and 6 the ring equals slightly higher gear when you power down, When the cranks are at 9 and 3 when power out put is lowest your at a slightly lower gear that helps prevent rear tyre slip.
Possibly just rubbish but thats what I've heard :roll:

Latest posts

Back