Is this caliper bolted on ok?

Well...

My catalogue of 'success' in the shed meant that the workbench is fully loaded with bits and tools.. as is the floor..

The 2 bikes off the rack (partially dismantled/assembled) took up the remaining space so the BMX and the scooter were left in the garden (no room at the inn) and had to go in one of the other sheds..

So there was an uneventful scooter journey (up the path, across the patio, into the shed) followed by me having to put the BMX away.. since it has better ground clearance I chose the scenic route.. round the back of the brick sheds, across the boggy swamp, on to the patio and into the shed..

Well, the transition between dirt and patio was a tricky one.. this was the site of the incident.. there was a wobble, some indecision, a little uncertainty and a slow motion (but probably epic from an on-lookers pov) stumble as I exited the BMX..
I was a gnats away from getting up close and personal with a brick outhouse but regained my vertical axis, and composure, before nearly falling over laughing..

Shoulder's ok now.. 1000mg of Paracetamol, 400mg Tramadol and 100mg of Diclofenac have seen to that :cool:

I have nearly a decade of prescription drug abuse behind me.. stands me in good stead...

80mg of Amitriptylene will send me to sleep after about an hour.. .. .. for about 12 hours :LOL:

If you took too much of that your post rate would drop ian....cant have that mate :LOL: :LOL:

better send me some then :LOL: :LOL:

Back