Marin Indian Fire Trail 1994

some nicer outdoor pics:
marin-ift-1994-13.jpg

marin-ift-1994-14.jpg

marin-ift-1994-15.jpg

marin-ift-1994-16.jpg

Excellent job - bike looks really well.

I had one of these (93 if memory serves - no CNC section in rear stays like yours).

Sold it in 99 and regretted ever since!

Spec was Pace MXCD's, USE Ti post, XT V Brakes, ATAC stem, Pace bars and bar ends. Only thing I didn't change was the XT rear mech and front mech and the LX crankset... Upgraded Mavic rims built around the LX hubs.

I sold it to a guy from Leeds - don't suppose it's out there somewhere?

Fantastic bike and following this post, I'm looking for one right now!

Had one of these too, beautiful piece of work. Enjoy riding her...
I am looking myself for a sister of hers, same size...

Hi,

Great Bike or nice project. Will take some tips from it ;)

If I can ask:
I´ve just bought the same Frame but the guy said that its a 52, can you tell me if its a M or L.
Since I didnt even had the frame on my hand because I´ve just finish the deal on Ebay I´m not really sure about the size.
I was not even expecting to win, If i say how much I paid and what was included you guys will not believe( I think!!).

nogueira.nuno":1byewm4d said:
If I can ask:
I´ve just bought the same Frame but the guy said that its a 52, can you tell me if its a M or L.
Since I didnt even had the frame on my hand because I´ve just finish the deal on Ebay I´m not really sure about the size.
I was not even expecting to win, If i say how much I paid and what was included you guys will not believe( I think!!).
52cm center to top should be L.
in the scanned catalogues the sizes of marin frames were shown with center to center measurements. that would make yours a "48cm".
top tube should be around 58cm center to center - i guess.

Inigo,
I noticed in another thread the splitting of your Fire Trail... is this true? I must say I loved this build. You did a superb job.
Cheers!
Tom

thall14":ynnpfma4 said:
Inigo,
I noticed in another thread the splitting of your Fire Trail... is this true? I must say I loved this build. You did a superb job.
Cheers!
Tom
thanks for the kind words.
yes, i sold it. and i had to split it up to do so.
wanted to decrease my fleet and the ift was the bike that i rode the least.

Latest posts

Back