Arundel Loop March 27th

Count me in for this one, might be able to bring a few others aswell. Rode the trail yesterday all dry :shock: and nice and fast and swoopy in whiteways. :D

Mind if i ask how many hours are spent "riding" on this one and is it single speed friendly........maby ? :D cheers in advance

godders":3c6rrxwu said:
Mind if i ask how many hours are spent "riding" on this one and is it single speed friendly........maby ? :D cheers in advance

not as many spent ridign as faffing 2-3 hours of riding with plenty of stops to let the group catch up, usually get back to the cars about 4-30-5ish. As for single speed friendly, we are friendly to single speeders as well as those with gears.

godders":7l6qwmc2 said:

I'll be riding singlespeed. Hopefully 18:36 if I get time to change the sprocket over, otherwise 16:36 :shock: :oops:

There was a fella who rode singlespeed last year and he was new to mountian biking :shock: He found it tough, but made it round :)

Thanks for the replys all, i will try and make it along then :)
36/16 :shock: respect , think i will stick to my 36/18 thats tough enough for me thank you !! :LOL:

godders":b0yqt5fb said:
Thanks for the replys all, i will try and make it along then :)
36/16 :shock: respect , think i will stick to my 36/18 thats tough enough for me thank you !! :LOL:

Umm, shouldn't get respect for being an idiot. I ordered the 16t cog thinking my s/s chainring was 32t when it was 36! :roll: :oops: :oops:
Buth thanks anyway :)

Hope you can make it along, it's a good bunch and a fun ride.

I got my 18t sprocket in the post today, so should have a sensible gear by the end of the month...

Wu-Tangled":rjrzguqa said:
I'll be riding part of the loop on a cx, so I'm sure a SS, will be fine.

Does that mean you'll be changing bikes as well as socks half way round?

Back