And today I did......

RobMac":hgkcx5eb said:
Tazio":hgkcx5eb said:
clockworkgazz":hgkcx5eb said:
will check the one out at maryhill tomorrow Mr T- good call.

Oh and they've got cycle computers for £3.99, hugely accurate I would imagine :D

Do I detect a note of sarcasm????

:LOL:

Never. The only problem with Lidl is that it normally means driving to the badlands where they are usually located. I had a bunch of neds standing in the middle of the road out the car park trying to look hard by blocking the road. A couple of tons of german steel at full throttle soon sorted that out though.

Put the original weight weenie Ritchey stem and bars back on the Fat... aaahh, that's better in a twitchy sort of way... Came back up from the man cave with 43 seconds to spare on a badly listed Tange Switchblade on the bay, still got outbid, final price £36-odd, so somebody still got a good deal.

zigzag":q4q17ybm said:
Put the original weight weenie Ritchey stem and bars back on the Fat... aaahh, that's better in a twitchy sort of way... Came back up from the man cave with 43 seconds to spare on a badly listed Tange Switchblade on the bay, still got outbid, final price £36-odd, so somebody still got a good deal.

Had a set of Switchblades on my first Clockwork, very nice but a harsh ride.

£36 is a bargain though.

zigzag":d0xqagpf said:

some gears and canti's on the fat- you know it makes sense ;)

try some bar ends to give you a wee bit extra leverage, the ones that fit inside the bar rather than taking up space.

Back