Its too cold in the garage

exbiker":2p5v06zw said:
Maybe not the washer but i dont see why not in the dishwasher

cassettes and chainrings clean up nicely in the dishwasher

( i really hope my wife doesn't read all of this :roll: )

Hey Kev

Yeh I suspected about cold and spraying - BUT

This paint is awesome. You should see the quick job I did last night - I have a NEW looking Syncros seatpin on the Salsa, Grafton washers, Suntour thumbie mounts etc. This paint is great - it settles and there's no unwanted texture, hairs etc. Not bad for a 10 minute job.

Dried in about an hour too.

I might do the FrankenFork legs in it too as it seems more resilient than car paint etc.

MadCowKev":228osr23 said:
( i really hope my wife doesn't read all of this :roll: )

If my girlfriend read ANY of this I would be a dead man :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Project Funk is at work in my server room and got delivered to an 'alternative address'........she doesn't even know i've bought it.

Coming home from work with a Cannondale last night took some explaining too :oops: :oops: :oops:

"But you've got a bike, what do you want two for...?"

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Guys....how do you explain multiples...especially Jez :p

jez, i really hope you didnt get any hairs in the paint???

jez-2-many-bikes":zr2n8gdq said:
Hey Kev

Yeh I suspected about cold and spraying - BUT

This paint is awesome. You should see the quick job I did last night - I have a NEW looking Syncros seatpin on the Salsa, Grafton washers, Suntour thumbie mounts etc. This paint is great - it settles and there's no unwanted texture, hairs etc. Not bad for a 10 minute job.

Dried in about an hour too.

I might do the FrankenFork legs in it too as it seems more resilient than car paint etc.

Hey Jez, i hope you didnt get any stray hairs in that lovely finish :D

"Guys....how do you explain multiples...especially Jez"

Well...to be honest its all about technique... I find if your gentle and firm, concentrating on areas that...er...

Jez - whats that paint called and where did you get it? I have a few black bits that need renovating - or silver bits that want to be black! ;)

Neill - don't worry about it. One day your GF will shock you with a

I saw a man riding a Fat Chance on my way to work this morning - nice green one

Then be scared!

I think you could do cranks no problem.

In fact if you have a pair of cranks that need spraying this stuff would make them look great.

Quite a polished black finish - much like black XT arms or even the black LX arms if you recall.

Back