Bike stuff at Lidl next week - mon 14th march

We moved there thinking it would be great for the dog's... except they grew up taking a liking to sheep... of which there are many lol. Must try and do some proper training with them on that.. just a shame they aren't my sheep to train with! lol.

On the plus side... it's a lovely place to live, brilliant for cycling of all types. On the down side.. it's bloody long way to cycle to work when you are just starting out cycling lol. (Dartmoor to derriford).

Let's hope my bargain parts from lidl hold up! lol.

old school cool":5rbdw5ct said:
ive got a hoist and it works great. The only thing is they come with about 10 miles worth of rope.

Picked up and fitted my hoist today, really easy to fit holds the bike well. The rope is ridiculously long lol

Also picked up some socks, not bad for the price

went to ours and emptied it, lol...well, nearly. got socks, gillets, base upper and lower and rain coats for us both, couldn't refuse them for the price :oops:

Yeah, my missus nearly bought a jacket, but she decided she was happy with the one she has. I'm looking out now for when Aldi have their sale of bike bits :)

Nice one, thanks for the heads-up

I went to my local lidl today and got a track pump and some tools.. :cool: :cool:

I put the inner tubes back tho cos they were all Schrader and I already have loads of them... :roll:

dartmoor to derriford! :LOL:
doesnt sound like too much

sometimes i have to go to uni and back twice a day ( did it thrice a couple times too!)

and good semi reviews guys!

pretty sure the valves are woods valves, not presta or schraeder
stem as wide as schraeder, end fitting same thread as presta and they are all but obsolete

Back