NICK NICK NICK - looky looky quicky quicky - sweet bits for

BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

Senior Retro Guru
first up is a Polished Stem £55 posted ~ IS YOUR NAME NICK, IT MAY BE YOUR LUCKY DAY

~ unknown make but has Sameness on it - taiwan ~ but has same feels as a japan made stem and not cheap made feel - will look smooth on a ride
All polished with a few marks that i didn't want to polish to death and leave deep dig out marks

SNC17994.jpg

SNC18012.jpg

SNC18013.jpg

SNC18014.jpg

next up is a set of DYNO style pegs for a mini bmx £12 posted - these will fit onto the axle and will look sweet like the bigger dyno version - i have given a quick polish to them but you could also paint to match the frame - you will need to check your forks to see if they will fit !

SNC17997.jpg

SNC17998.jpg

SNC17999.jpg

SNC18000.jpg

SNC18001.jpg

SNC18003.jpg

next up is a couple of clamps

TNT seat clamp in red - never fitted - £25 posted

SNC18004.jpg

next is a TANGE seat clamp - forged japan - couple of small marks but clean - £30 posted

SNC18006.jpg

DIBS AND THEN PM
on other sites so first dib & pm gets first

CHEERS B ;)

:LOL: you will have to look hard as it's in white - pasted from another site that works well in white - will change it now, then you can start buying ;)

Do you think the pegs will fit Mk1 miniburner forks? If so and if that's 4 pegs for £12 posted I'll take them

should fit a mini mk 1

sorry it's only the black mini set - the blue dyno ones are mine and to show the size difference

let me know if you want them and pm me ;)

cheers B ;)

Back