And today I did......

You could chat to the BikeStation crew, who knows what they've got in the donated bikes warehouse. They have far more stock than you ever see in the workshop as they have another storage area further along full of the donations they've not stripped down yet ;)

velomaniac":n1s2if36 said:
You could chat to the BikeStation crew, who knows what they've got in the donated bikes warehouse. They have far more stock than you ever see in the workshop as they have another storage area further along full of the donations they've not stripped down yet ;)

I've been in that unit before looking for wheels, lots of stuff. But they seem to be getting more expensive all the time. they've got an Orange frame for £95 in the main part just now.

Glad to hear you rate them Mikee :cool:

Today I did the Lidl bargain hunt. Waterproof jacket, gilet and a pair of 3 quarter length trousers. I just tried them on. Waterproof jacket well worth a tenner, not convinced how long the zip will last though. Gilet very good and only £7. Trousers not bad at all, padding seems in the right places. The sizing is a bit weird though, I went for a medium as they didn't have a small but the packaging claims that medium is 38/40 waist. I'm a 30 inch waist and they are a bit loose but not 40". But once again I can't complain for £7.

Track pumps are about a fiver, socks about £2.50 for 2 pairs, cheap track mitts etc.

Nae specs.

Latest posts

Back