HELP ! Raleigh Criterium.

lukeskywaywalker

Dirt Disciple
Help please ! I have a Raleigh Criterium RED that is in absolutely IMMACULATE condition with ALL ORIGINAL PARTS inc bar tape ! 60' seat post stem , when I work out I will post piccies on here .I believe it has 18 gears (3 chain rings?) all parts are sakae , suntour , Maillard hubs , original white seat . obviously there are slight chips and scuff marks as you would expect from a bike that is approx 30yrs old butr you will not believe the condition !
I am reg.disabled and cannot use it :cry: so I will have to let it go , the help required is I dont want it breaking up as it would be a shame with its originality , nothing has been changed and fully working. Where should I advertise it and for how much ? any ideas / interest ?
Thankyou
Adam.

thankyou very much but what should I price it at ? or just offers (can you do that ?) Ive never sold anything my life but it is a cracker and its pointless it sittine there in my Kitchen !!!! It asks me to ride it everytime I walk past but my heart just sinks ! :cry:
AD

Sorry, rules are valuation requests must go in the relevant "what is my XYZ worth" thread. Adverts must also have a fixed price that offers can be made against, but you cant simply ask for offers with no price.

Back