Kaya's Kildale Kake Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy B":3gys0klu said:
I'll be on a bike

Whichever one is working properly :LOL:

That's pushing the bar up a bit mate.

At no point did I say the bugger will be working properly :D

If someone could offer me a lift from northumberland area I'd love to make this one if health permits.. :)

Sithlord":2onptkyn said:
If someone could offer me a lift from northumberland area I'd love to make this one if health permits.. :)

Have a word with Simonside he may have a space in his van, would be good to see you again Si :cool:

Right that me ready. Time off work booked, guesthouse booked in the exotic town of Redcar :shock:

Looking forward to it, barely been on a bike for a month and not at all for a week with back problems.

Tazio":166hgq37 said:
Right that me ready. Time off work booked, guesthouse booked in the exotic town of Redcar :shock:

Looking forward to it, barely been on a bike for a month and not at all for a week with back problems.

Have they got secure storage for the bike? as Redcar can be like the wild wild west on a weekend :LOL:

kaya":20dq4wwg said:
Tazio":20dq4wwg said:

Have they got secure storage for the bike? as Redcar can be like the wild wild west on a weekend :LOL:

There is a locked rear yard that you can store bikes in. If it looks dodgy I'll just charm them into letting me keep it inside.

Redcar wasn't my first choice but £23 and every review mentioning the amazing breakfasts were too good to turn down. :D

make sure your packing some heat if your staying in redcar, even chuck norris wouldnt go there on holiday :LOL:

i will be there on my scott......new brakes to bed in and a light bike will be welcome relief for any hills i hope, its 17lb lighter than my salsa mukluk i was on for the last ride :shock: :shock: :shock:

saltyman":18p75sjk said:
make sure your packing some heat if your staying in redcar, even chuck norris wouldnt go there on holiday :LOL:

The last time I was in Redcar was over 20 years ago when I was working as a roadie. Spent most of the time loading the truck getting abuse from the locals. I'll get there about 9pm and be gone first thing in the morning.

After the huge breakfast of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back