And today I did......

rob hands over card and says "wha's yer daddy neebour "
then pokes the wedge out his inside pocket with the big stick
in a stand offish way and florence the amstaff eats it
and off we go

.............as to the last few pages of prattle, erm yeah right :?

So in the spirit of the threads title today I nabbed a piece of mtb component history. I burrowed into the rear derallier drawer of the Bike Station and came up with a Suntour Mountech GTL :shock: :D
This is an example of Suntours first attempt at a dedicated mtb component from the early 80's. Thus its interesting and flawed, the cage pivot spring lives inside the upper enlarged jockey wheel which is apparently very difficult to service and prone to jamming :LOL:
Looks great though so well chuffed especially as a couple of quid is all I spent.

velomaniac":3k0xk2uk said:
.............as to the last few pages of prattle, erm yeah right :?

So in the spirit of the threads title today I nabbed a piece of mtb component history. I burrowed into the rear derallier drawer of the Bike Station and came up with a Suntour Mountech GTL :shock: :D
This is an example of Suntours first attempt at a dedicated mtb component from the early 80's. Thus its interesting and flawed, the cage pivot spring lives inside the upper enlarged jockey wheel which is apparently very difficult to service and prone to jamming :LOL:
Looks great though so well chuffed especially as a couple of quid is all I spent.

I was there yesterday handing in a few parts but didn't get the chance to have a good rummage as I was with a friend who apparently found it boring. There were a pair of mint condition Ritchey stems that I considered nabbing for selling on here but that seemed a bit mean doing that to a charity.

Back