And today I did......

kaiser":gfhgdojm said:
big.eck":gfhgdojm said:
kaiser":gfhgdojm said:
I think they are 06ish Marzocchi Bomber all mountain 4's

item-1126099321.jpg

http://www.togoparts.com/items/view_ite ... =1&bid=178

what you done to them ? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

nah nothin, honest! I got them from ebay and theres a wee weep on one of the legs and the oil sounds a bit grim. Going to fit new seals and oil before I fit them to the bike!

there easy to change out ;) i might even have a set of new bushings in the cave for them ;)

zigzag":3s0yd4x0 said:
Spare can in the boot'll be cheaper!

Apparently they can get dirty over time and a bottle of injector cleaner or another additive and a tanl of Optimax or similar can sort the problem out. I reckon a tenner for a bottle of injector cleaner is better than £200. And in the meantime I'm using the spare can technique and arithmetic.

Nice one eck, what I need to know is the type of seals I need and oil?

kaiser":1dnd690q said:
Nice one eck, what I need to know is the type of seals I need and oil?

i think the bushings i have are 30mm , find out what part number they are and i'll chaek mine ;)

Today, there I was walking along my pit bull on a chain in one hand and a big stick in the other. I had my German para boots and combat jacket on and 2 or 3 days growth on ma chin, shaved heed :evil:
When this random ned said "braw dug mate, do you wanna buy some drugs" Im mean guys you know what I look like, do I look like a junky :?

:shock:

RobMac":au5a0qiu said:
Today, there I was walking along my pit bull on a chain in one hand and a big stick in the other. I had my German para boots and combat jacket on and 2 or 3 days growth on ma chin, shaved heed :evil:
When this random ned said "braw dug mate, do you wanna buy some drugs" Im mean guys you know what I look like, do I look like a junky :?

I thought you had a nice friendly lab? Anyway, I hope you sicked yir dug on him and took his stash and cash. Cheeky bugger.

RobMac":2f6ku6j9 said:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: pic of said 2 days groth :LOL: :LOL:

zigzag":2ifrkpkk said:
RobMac":2ifrkpkk said:

I thought you had a nice friendly lab? Anyway, I hope you sicked yir dug on him and took his stash and cash. Cheeky bugger.

Ssssshhh! Your right but I changed the breed to create the scene ;)

Back