Very dodgy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dekerf

I will post the proper pic tonight when I get home, along with loads of others.
I think I might have got to the bottom of this, but with my PC knowledge reaching a plateau at about MS Excel/Word/Powerpoint level I still don't really understand why the wrong pic was shown. I browsed my 'cookies' folder on my works PC in a slide viewer and the file of the 'wrong' DeKerf is there. Along with loads of pics of other bikes that I don't own but may have viewed.
So it is possible that I did 'own' this pic, however I am stumped as to why the pic I posted and saw as my own bike showed up as another.
I thought, due to file names being unique, this was an impossibility.

Is It possible that some body has 'hacked' this thread and played around with the picture. We had trouble at work and e-mail address being used by some one else.
As if you have the software then any thing is possible?

No hacking.

looks like plain old finger trouble to me.

Glad it's all sorted :cool:

Dekerf

Ok, this will put an end to all the probs. I have emailed myself the CORRECT pics:

:
C:\corporate\linux\vero3\mydocs\perso\miketemp\bikes\sallysshiphead.jpg
:C:\corporate\linux\vero3\mydocs\perso\miketemp\bikes\sallysshipmavic.jpg
[imgl]C:\corporate\linux\vero3\mydocs\perso\miketemp\bikes\sallysshipxtrclose.jpg
[img]C:\corporate\linux\vero3\mydocs\perso\miketemp\bikes\sallysshipforks.jpg
[img]C:\corporate\linux\vero3\mydocs\perso\miketemp\bikes\sallysshippaint.jpg
:[img]C:\corporate\linux\vero3\mydocs\perso\miketemp\bikes\sallysshipgarage.jpg

Note to Moderator: I will PM those who have responded. Sorry about the confusion, I reckon it was my fault all along due to the filename or something. Still a bit confused how though. :?

OK. Lets knock this on the head. Sure there is no problems, just an honest mixup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back