And today I did......

kaiser":e6g3tuan said:
eck how are you with modern Marz forks?

how modern ? i've done upto 2006 forks without a manual and there pretty much the same as the older ones :cool: the bushings are shorter right enough :? :LOL:

I think they are 06ish Marzocchi Bomber all mountain 4's

item-1126099321.jpg

http://www.togoparts.com/items/view_ite ... =1&bid=178

I've done sod all apart from sit in work all day. Starting to get really pissed of with this sore back.

Oh and I think I need a new fuel sender part for the car as my petrol guage has started making up how much it has in it. Normally it claims there is none. Which isn't the best.

And now after a quick google session it turns out my car has not one but two fuel sender units. At around £100 each. And you need a special tool to remove and fit them.

Mmm, I like those stems eck, quite fancy one in silver for the Pipedream at some point...

Tazio":2u2xteqi said:
And now after a quick google session it turns out my car has not one but two fuel sender units. At around £100 each. And you need a special tool to remove and fit them.

Spare can in the boot'll be cheaper!

zigzag":1zyvupet said:
Mmm, I like those stems eck, quite fancy one in silver for the Pipedream at some point...

Tazio":1zyvupet said:

Spare can in the boot'll be cheaper!

if i'm gona part with it i'll give you a shout , the ano can be stripped ;)

Back