hello

butcherjon82

Retro Newbie
:p hi just registered and thought id say hello i have a specialized rockhopper comp in two tone green light to dark fade from front to back with mostly lx and deore thumbies cro mo frame but im unsure of the age! will post pics sometime! also gonna be recieving a gt rts 3 sometime soon oh and i have an old zaskar frame in the shed that i need to build up! anyways i have alot of love for retro bikes and kinda miss the good ol days lol been out of the bike scene for about 9 years and just rejuvinating myself so i can have fun once again!

Ha! my dads name is John Butcher...but he wasn't born in 82!

Welcome to the site.

JeRkY":3p08oo1l said:

Welcome to the site.

thanks guys lol the missus gets a bit miffed about the money i want to spend but shes got horses so she cant moan about my bikes! excuse me if i mess anything up this is my first forum thingy ive gone on so im learning as i go! :oops:

butcherjon82":1xs9xonk said:
JeRkY":1xs9xonk said:

Welcome to the site.

thanks guys lol the missus gets a bit miffed about the money i want to spend but shes got horses so she cant moan about my bikes! excuse me if i mess anything up this is my first forum thingy ive gone on so im learning as i go! :oops:

for this forum you need toy be either:

Single or have an understanding wife.... :roll:

and

A big bank balance or lots of available credit on your cards... :LOL: :LOL:

or

lots of free cash...........

enjoy. I love it here so much I have 5 bikes and only 1 ass!

Latest posts

Back