laggan , march , anyone ?

I think I'm going to pull out of even the drum outing. Not least at this moment I have no transport, a hard winter has taken its toll on my battery and I need to see if it will take a charge. Staying home will also garner some DIY brownie points and today I've woken up with a belter of a sore neck and I'm nightshift too. :roll:

Glad your Mum`s okay Eck.
As a slight aside, the irony that is racing. As some of you may or may not know I am a commissaire(long pause....) I have been told by SCU there is a course I must attend...at Perth, on Saturday... I`m only an hour and 3/4 short of Laggan FFS!

Simonside resident":1li05vzg said:
I must attend...at Perth, on Saturday...

Mikee":1li05vzg said:
kinnoul yan?

Could manage a short ride if you want and have time - Sat or Sunday, will be very wet though. Kinnoul or Pitmedden - I've never ridden there though so I can't guide. :oops:

its all gonna be under a foot of snow if the people that control the weather
are to be believed

yer better just going the extra mile or so and do the lomonds
well a bit of them anyway

The Ken":31bs9so2 said:
I'd prefer to postpone and get a better ride in a week or 2 - the Khs will be finished by then as will the bathroom (paint and flooring to do).

Distance wise Laggan and GT are the same for me and carron valley is only a little closer so moving it makes no odds to me. Happy to go with the majority, the wife would prefer postponement though :)

Eck what do you think?

i agree , sorry about the late reply :oops:

a nice run at gt or inners would be cool :D

Glad your mum's gonnae be OK.

Sort of read this thread in reverse, so was thinking your mum had fallen off a mountain bike :shock: then I remembered you telling me at Pitlochry she was into motor-bikes so feared bad news. Yir maw's got mair guts than me, ye widnae get me on a motorbike.

Back