WTD.... 8/9 speed shifter pods..

Sithlord

Old School Grand Master
Guys I'm looking for a set of either 8 or 9 speed shimano shifter pods..

Ideally something like M950 or M952 XTR or even XT would be just the ticket,, but a newer version will fit in... i.e M97 series etc...

WHY...

Thanks for the offer fella,, I do actually have a couple of these sets,, really after something a little more modern for the build I'm afraid.. :)

So ... anyone else... ?

Sithlord":2ik6eqzp said:
really after something a little more modern for the build I'm afraid..

:shock: :shock: :shock:
At least you posted in the right place... :p :LOL:

I guess m570s (without indicators) are a bit below what you're looking for? Nice colour though - could pass for m95* at a distance... ;) :LOL:

At least you posted in the right place...

I guess m570s (without indicators) are a bit below what you're looking for? Nice colour though - could pass for m95* at a distance...

Thanks fella.. ;) I really do wanna stick with the upper end of shimano stuff on this one chap.. the 570's although nice and work spot on ,, I'm going to stick to me guns,,, give this a day or two then I'll head off to ebay or chainreactions.. ;)

No worries, I guessed as much. They come up on STW fairly regular - all the cool kids will be moving over to 10sp... :LOL:

10speed.. nah!!! thats old hat fella,, need 11 gears dont ya,,, at least that what the mags say.. :roll: :roll: :LOL: :LOL:

Sithlord":7akfkgcy said:
10speed.. nah!!! thats old hat fella,, need 11 gears dont ya,,, at least that what the mags say.. :roll: :roll: :LOL: :LOL:

And they're always right! Nah - I'd rather listen to a bunch of codgers on a t'internet forum...

Back