I might start collecting...

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I think i might start collecting Star Wars figures again.

Have you seen the price of them on ebay? You can get a handful of them for 99p!

I am aware that this may be the first signs of a mid-life crisis though. And maybe I'd be better skipping a few stages and just buying a motorbike.

Hmm.

:?

Attachments

• 782b_1.jpg
    782b_1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1,712
Oooohhh...........rocky road there, Wu- I was into Action Men type Blokees a while back.......ended up crafting miniature Bergens and stuff, bending tiny buckles out of wire.........all kinds of creative but weird stuff- even have an Action Man version of myself (more an Inaction Man, really.......)

And surely that's a 'Combattant de Cravatte'!!...................

Lysander":2y5of8v5 said:
Oooohhh...........rocky road there, Wu- I was into Action Men type Blokees a while back.......ended up crafting miniature Bergens and stuff, bending tiny buckles out of wire.........all kinds of creative but weird stuff- even have an Action Man version of myself (more an Inaction Man, really.......)

And surely that's a 'Combattant de Cravatte'!!...................

LOL.

well i quite like the idea...Would ideally like them boxed though, with the list on the back with all the figures...remember them?

Friend of mine runs a website called

collectingfriends.com

where all sorts of collecting nerds trade stuff. Great fun. Nice people.

Andy Ruffell's a member...with his bike collection.

I would mostly like some:

- Emperors Guards (the cool Red ones)

- The TIE pilots that were dressed all in black

- A Rancor

- A Gamorrean Guard

- A Snow Speeder

- An AT-AT

- And finally, a LEGO Star Destroyer and Death Star

:D

Snow speeders were the coolest and the only ship that's front leg folded down the right way so it didn't fall over when it landed. IIRC.

And for some reason Tie Fighter pilot figures always smelled of strawberry jam. Go on, dig em out and see.

Jez...No, i might have to pop round.

:shock:

Back