Haldon 20/03/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
great idea for the jumble after - I was going to ride up but I do have loads of stuff to shift.
Route finding is dead easy, we can just follow the marked trails - perhaps do the Challenge trail 1st (blue, moderate, 7.6 miles), have a break then do Ridge Ride trail (rated red, difficult - but it isn't, 6 miles.) Coffee & cake, bike jumble, home!
10 for 10.30 sounds ideal too.

thaks to gravy monster for flagging this, ill be there, been meant ot look in this section fora few weeksto see if anything was being arranged.

;)

I like the sound of a bike jumble or swap shop :LOL:

I will have a rummage and see what's in my box of delights, I'm sure there is some stuff that would like a nice day out :LOL:

Really looking forward to this, what's everyone riding ?

Room for one more? I am keen provided I can sort some "niggles" with my Bigfoot in time!

Luke

Will be riding either 1994 Diamond Back Axis, 1999 Orange Evo2 (bit modern) or, if it's ready & I'm brave enough to ride rigid, a 1994 Dyna-Tech. Got to sort the stripped mech hanger yet though.

jimbo-xc":chnofp73 said:
Will be riding either 1994 Diamond Back Axis, 1999 Orange Evo2 (bit modern) or, if it's ready & I'm brave enough to ride rigid, a 1994 Dyna-Tech. Got to sort the stripped mech hanger yet though.

Single speed it!

:p

I'll be on my newly modernised Rock Lobster.....so go easy on me :D
Anyone give any pointers on the conditions under tyre? If its really claggy then I'll leave my muds on

I'm looking forward to coming, even if only for a couple of hours maybe! Certainly gonna bring the newly refurbed Stumpy and maybe the s/s with drops too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back