Team Fat Chance - whole bike - Possible sale

Grimtech

Dirt Disciple
This is purely a feeler for what people think.

This bike may be for sale (only as a whole bike at the moment). The owner is considering selling it and is looking for possible interest.

One owner from new
very brief description:
XL frame (21" ish)
XTR groupset
Mavic wheels
Syncros stem
Rockshox Seat post
SID forks

Attachments

• fat chance small.JPG
    fat chance small.JPG
    216.4 KB · Views: 1,648
For what it's worth I bought an XL from the US about 4 months ago, similar build (XTR, suspension forks) with two extra rear wheels and possibly in slightly better condition although there's not much in it. I paid £425 plus shipping and customs. Might help your mate to price his?

XLs are not as common as the smaller sizes (not that they are particularly common) so if you can find a tall man who wants one (and there seem to be a fair few on here!) you may be in luck.

May also be worth advertising on www.fatcogs.com

Best of luck

No need to be coy

I like the frame. I might be interested in it - but I am always a fan of people putting a price tag on their goods. Does it have a 1.125" headtube? Not particularly interested in the forks, but lets see what happens.

I am not prepared to give a bid, but would rather see it listed with a price. There's no harm in asking a set price - if its too high, it won't sell; if its low, it'll get snapped up quickly!

Cheers,

DD

Dave_H":2dvllgvo said:
If you're looking to split, I'll have the tyres and pedals.
Thanks Dave, it's kind of you i just needed the tubes and handlebar grips. Someone for the barends?

Re: No need to be coy

d_douglas":194l9lkh said:
I like the frame. I might be interested in it - but I am always a fan of people putting a price tag on their goods. Does it have a 1.125" headtube? Not particularly interested in the forks, but lets see what happens.

I am not prepared to give a bid, but would rather see it listed with a price. There's no harm in asking a set price - if its too high, it won't sell; if its low, it'll get snapped up quickly!

Cheers,

DD

I'm not a fan of unpriced advertisements either, but as the ad says:

"This bike may be for sale (only as a whole bike at the moment). The owner is considering selling it and is looking for possible interest. "

He is just looking for expressions of interest, therefore, it would be incumbent upon you to make an offer......?

The vultures circle, looking to strip the carcass bare....

(I'd be one too if there was anything I was after)

Back