And today I did......

I have 1 very pricey and high tech tent sort of.......its a Bivvy Tent, one person job from Terra Nova, 3 layer Gortex and only about 900 grams max. Great for backpacking but nae use if you've got a girlfriend but then I've got no girlfriend anyway :roll:

velomaniac":29s8vx6b said:
I have 1 very pricey and high tech tent sort of.......its a Bivvy Tent, one person job from Terra Nova, 3 layer Gortex and only about 900 grams max. Great for backpacking but nae use if you've got a girlfriend but then I've got no girlfriend anyway :roll:

I know these,theyre excellent though a little pricey perhaps.Im more a tent person nowadays,too old to wild bivvy :LOL: :LOL:
Fun though :cool:
Insects ;)

Yesterday I got more stuff for the roadie, first item thats came in under weight(tyres). Ordered some more stuff for it too. Just need to decide on brakes and shifters and whether I'm going to tune anything from the start.

pic from the 2nd day of the etive ride, brightened up of course.

I've set it up so it links to macretro as opposed to the ride thread as it is more of a "local" run.

Who is going to BDW in July? I'm heading down to do a few days family holiday in a caravan/chalet, I'll tag the ride on at the end while the kids and wife get ice creams.

Is anyone planning for any of the other English events?

The Ken":11kh0xus said:
Is anyone planning for any of the other English events?

I may depending on work time etc. I quite fancy one of those flatland ones they have down there :D

Back