2010 Orange G2 19" mountain bike for sale - Excellent!!

anthony150582

Retro Newbie
Selling my 19" Orange G2 hardtail mountain bike. I've owned it since November 2009 and has been a pleasure to ride - I must have completed about 2500-3000 miles in the last year as I use it for commuting as well as pleasure. Brakes have been recently serviced and rear brake has actually been replaced and re-oiled via manufacturer. The gears do need slightly adjusting which I can get done for £20 at Snow and Rock if required - the reason being that I had to replace the chain about a month ago and haven't got around to correctly adjusting the shifters. All in all the bike is in excellent condition with minimal wear and damage, any damaged there is would be purely superficial - for example my lock having banged against the frame.

The spec is as follows:

Frame Size: 19"
Colour: Carrot Top Orange
Tubeset: Tubeset 6061-T6 Custom Butted Aluminium
Swing Arm: Swing Arm QR Axle Bottom Bracket
Fork: Rock Shox Toro /Lockout 100mm R shock
Bottom Bracket: Shimano UN
Front Mech: Shimano Deore
Rear Mech: R Mech SRAM X5
Shifters: SRAM SX5 Trigger
Chainset: Truvativ FiveD 3.0
Brakes: Funn F2 160/160
Hubs: Shimano Deore 475 Disc
Rims: Mavic XM117
Tyres: Continental Mountain King 2.2
Spokes: DT Swiss Competition S/S Black
Headset: Tange TG8
Stem: Orange Stalk +
Seatpost: Stick Up
Saddle: SDG Bel Air
Handlebars: Supercross +
Pedal: Flat
Cassette: SRAM PG950

I had the fork upgraded from the standard Rock Shox Dart 2.5 to the Rock Shox Toro when I bought it aswell. The bike was £650 new and I would like to get about £400 ideally. The reason for sale, I would prefer a Kona and that's it - there's nothing dodgy and I'm happy to answer questions, I just think I'd prefer and old skool Kona with V-brakes instead. If anyone has anything of interest to swap then let me know.

Cheers

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 2,251
  • photo-1.JPG
    photo-1.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 2,251
  • photo-2.JPG
    photo-2.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 2,251
  • photo-3.JPG