MY Breezer is (almost) finished!

ameybrook":2oynedxb said:
Rad. Did Argos do the decal work too, because I've never seen it repro'd before. Very curious :D

Yes - they contract it out to another firm in Bristol. They couldn't do the head tube badge though, boo hiss.

grahame":5v8dazk7 said:
Blue with XT would be the Thunder, which I think came equipped with Smokes front(!) and rear for the 1992 model year.

Ah!

Yes, now I remember, the Z-max where off my Blizzard... I'd swapped the wheels over :roll:

It is indeed a 92 Thunder my friend has - and I spoke to him at the weekend and he wants me to fix it up for him... which is probably a better solution than me buying it. All the fun of fixing it up without the cost :LOL:

grahame":9ordz3v8 said:
Blue with XT would be the Thunder, which I think came equipped with Smokes front(!) and rear for the 1992 model year.

Ah!

Yes, now I remember, the Z-max where off my Blizzard... I'd swapped the wheels over :roll:

It is indeed a 92 Thunder my friend has - and I spoke to him at the weekend and he wants me to fix it up for him... which is probably a better solution than me buying it. All the fun of fixing it up without the cost :LOL:

Having it repainted in the original colour and graphics :D :D
Hopefully an exact replica of the original one that resides at Pace :D

Back