GROOVY 650B (Video on page 4 :-) )

I feel so sorry for Rody.

That guy in the red jacket :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Washes over so much interesting stuff.

Bike looks amazing - bet you cannot wait to get the bike.

update...

Roy arrived safely in the states, picked up his bike and is off to ride the mountains of West Virginia and North Carolina where the weather is a fair bit warmer than in Ohio right now.

He seems pleased with the outcome...interested to hear his feedback after riding the 650's and the additions of the bar/stem combo and ti seat post. The design should retain the familiar handling and position with improved momentum/rollover and a bit more comfort.

Hope he has loads of fun.

cheers,

rody

Nutz interview - was that guy under a Dutch influence by and chance??! Can't wait to see this bike in the flesh...

OK I admit I thought the interviewer was an...expletive...initially, but sticking with the interview I was laughing by the end. Great bike, really nice work. :cool:

rody":1z1g9z81 said:
update...

Roy arrived safely in the states, picked up his bike and is off to ride the mountains of West Virginia and North Carolina where the weather is a fair bit warmer than in Ohio right now.

He seems pleased with the outcome...interested to hear his feedback after riding the 650's and the additions of the bar/stem combo and ti seat post. The design should retain the familiar handling and position with improved momentum/rollover and a bit more comfort.

Hope he has loads of fun.

cheers,

rody

Hi Rody,

A quick update from the petrol sation at Bluefield :D

The bike rides amazing, must be one of the most agile 650B's on the planet! did most of the trails at MT Wood and got familiar with the Eastern Wood kinda riding, 99% singletrack and technical short but steep downhills......... and climbs (Gary's Grind was a killer),
We're heading to Statesville to visit First Flight now and will do the trails at New River Gorge on the way back :D
Thanks again for all the hospitability, see you soon (Monday or Tuesday
;) )

we forgot the cable to connect the camera..... so pics later (But yep,..... it's DIRTY :cool: ).

Cheers Grietsje&Roy

Back