And today I did......

Front radial laced wheels should be fine as they are undished with a wider hub flange spacing than rear wheels allowing even more triangulation. I would be scared of a rear radial laced wheel not a front. 3 cross laced front wheels are actually just overkill as they are much stronger than rears. I've only ever bust rear spokes, ....touch wood :roll:

zigzag":2whqb76a said:
clockworkgazz":2whqb76a said:
cheers TK- rides nice to albeit I am moving further and further away from my retro roots :?
Riding is riding! Look's ideal for Laggan too ;)

babysitting this weekend but tbh knee is still buggered so ridings out for the time being, baa!

Today i won another tent :D Again its another Vango and again its a force 10.
But this time it's a Mark2 version Woopee doo :D :D
The MK2 is the 1 man force 10,possibly stronger than the higher sided models :? much sought after for touring and I just got mine for 1/2 the price of the last one that sold.

Chuffed is an understatement :D

I've got more tents than bikes :shock: :shock:

dyna-ti":3oyufmin said:
The MK2 is the 1 man version and much sought after for touring.I just got mine for 1/2 the price of the last one that sold.

is that the one that just went for under £50? I was looking at it too but spent too long in Tescos after work :roll:

(however - I did get a spare Mk3 flysheet earlier this week - to go with my spare NOS Mk3 inner) :twisted:

BTW - if you ever stumble across a spare Mk2 cotton fly - let me know ;)

kaiser":7fn8ae1h said:
Those tyres suck big stylee!

DSCN2204.jpg

:twisted:

dyna-ti":3t84w9y0 said:
The MK2 is the 1 man force 10,possibly stronger than the higher sided models :? much sought after for touring and I just got mine for 1/2 the price of the last one that sold.

Im going off you Andy :x

MR P":28dvyhvo said:
BTW - if you ever stumble across a spare Mk2 cotton fly - let me know
Will do :cool:
What im after now is the extension that fits on this,but thats got to be rarer then hens teeth :?

RobMac":28dvyhvo said:
Im going off you Andy :x

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

But it works out better ;) The rougher of the two mk4's is on ebay leaving me a spare thats in excellent condition but surplus to requirements,and cheaper than the one on ebay ;)

dyna-ti":sxrrmk7o said:
But it works out better ;) The rougher of the two mk4's is on ebay leaving me a spare thats in excellent condition but surplus to requirements,and cheaper than the one on ebay ;)

that sort of thinking got me to where i am today with 40 odd bicycles
be carefull andy :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back