bb spacers

dirtydozen

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
need spacers on my rf extermal bb. Where sells them,cant find them on crc, and how do they fit,ie where do i put them.
Cheers guys

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Same seller as my link above - little cheaper if you steer clear of eBay ;)

I am waiting for mine to arrive (only ordered yesterday – posted today). Communication from the seller has been very good and they have been very accommodating with my request :cool:

I bought the free hub set and have swapped the thicknesses around so I can replace the three plastic shims supplied with the XTR bottom bracket with two ally ones AND replace the two crappy 9 speed cassette spaces with them to :cool:

I was looking for Ti versions but couldn’t seem to find any :-( :oops: :LOL:

I will report back once received ;)

WD :D

They turned up today - so no complaints with delivery :cool:

They are nicely made and nicely anodised :cool:

Taking into account that they customised my kit for no extra cost I can highly recommend the product / company :cool: (I am not linked to them in anyway ;-) :LOL:)

I did look at others on the market and I didn't like the idea of plastic spacers or using two small spacers where one larger one would fit. I saw the ally ones at crc but the photo doesn't do them any favours and suggests the quality is something I wouldn't he happy with :-( (remember I am a fussy bugger :oops: :LOL:) If I still had access to a lathe and hadn't found the velo solo ones, I would have made my own :D

I am sure I will have a photo to post up soon ;-)

WD :D

Back