Zullo - a thing of beauty

Sure nice Ed

They even specced the full bike pictured with old Super Record

Zullo makes good bikes, is a talented craftsman, his shop is at 10km from my house

I am a Casati dealer...
Yes,I have some photos of my customer's Casati ( all in my moibile ) I will try to post some later on.
Are you a big fan of Casati?

Yeah, like them alot. I have an early nineties Casati Cromor in a shiny white colour. Full athena group + delta brakes (and a few replacements over the years). Here is a pic from 2003 on the Redoute in L-B-L.

Attachments

• LBL Rien.jpg
    LBL Rien.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 3,560
Still have the bike. Not currently in use though, but ridable.
Have actually considered selling the brakes, at the prices they are going....... But I can't get myself to do it. They are the last version record. I have lost one wheel guides and brake pad holder. Have been looking for those, but I'm not willing to pay silly money. Will just have to be patient.
Where are you a dealer? Not in Holland by any chance? Bought mine in Holland at Klamer in Hoogezand.

I'm a bit of a fan of Tiziano Zullo myself. I have 3 Zullos. One is in the same paint pattern as the Tour '91 and is actually from that era.

I'm selling this one...

Couldn't help including a pic of the great Phil Anderson. More pics of him riding Zullo here.

And this is my newest track bike...
185905_10150158824963243_732023242_8089715_3064333_n.jpg

Back