laggan , march , anyone ?

gmac123" only risk is that back went last night :cry: so I've taken a duvet day today to get that pesky disc back i place.. hopefully all will be good for saturday :wink: [/quote said:
Ditto, I'm in feckin' agony today. I had to leave my bike at work as I couldn't even get on it. At work just now but really not sure how long I'll be able to last.

Tazio":1l7xcw5p said:
gmac123":1l7xcw5p said:
only risk is that back went last night :cry: so I've taken a duvet day today to get that pesky disc back i place.. hopefully all will be good for saturday ;)

Ditto, I'm in feckin' agony today. I had to leave my bike at work as I couldn't even get on it. At work just now but really not sure how long I'll be able to last.
Guess who left work yesterday before lunch with the same bloody problem :? Propped up like a Pasha on a mound of pillows today..

I just found some pain relief spray in the locker room at work so liberally applied it to my lower back. Helps the pain but sadly some of it ran down my arse crack causing a different kind of pain in there. OUCH!

you can tell who's not coming :) - it's not as bad as it looks in inverness

Thin enough to be clear on forest trails but I reckon the hill tops will be covered - definately winter longs and body armour for me :)

Back