East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Durrr

I wont be able to ride Tuesday night as I will be on my way back from meetings in Yorkshire.
I should have known this last time I saw you as I had them booked last week durr

well i've just managed to pull my hamstring moving furniture, so unlikely i'll be joining you >_<

i may be sending my sister over to pick the shock pump up (she'll be coming from ashby to coalville so it's not a huge detour), as i'll be needing it for friday (going to cannock with a mate).

don't you just hate it when things conspire against you :roll:

Khane: Keep smiling .
Captaincosmic: Might be riding from Woodhouse Eaves next Tuesday (15th) to get a semi-legal ride in before the clocks go forward, and a jolly good route it is too. We go from the public car-park half way up the mainstreet on the left. Directions will be posted.

Woodhouse eh that sounds sweet :D
I have made good progress with bits for the Cro mega
Deore thumbies and two Lx mechs on their way (hopefully buid one good one )what does everyone do for cables these days ? and any idea where I can get a nice black headset 1 1/4" ( yeti size )

Shimano, Clarks outers are too hard to cut and Wilko specials just don't last but are ok for a short term fix...only 99p a pop.

You could always do what Ed does and use the same cables for 20 years! ;) :LOL:

Back