<<Retrobikers-Cambridge>>

I was born on Mill road too!
Grew up in Norfolk Street.
They're seems to be a high concentration of riders around the city and Im about 10 minutes from Royston...
Maybe we should get together?
What do ya reckon?
J

Sunday afternoons are fine. I've gotta couple of reasonable loops around here and I'm always up for trying something new.....I'm assuming it's suitably flat around Cambridge!!

jango":2g9tn3p9 said:
Sunday afternoons are fine. I've gotta couple of reasonable loops around here and I'm always up for trying something new.....I'm assuming it's suitably flat around Cambridge!!

:LOL:

Some nice rides around Royston. The Heath was fun for a real short blast, i used to live right on the edge of it. Heading out towards Therfield or Barley/Barkway was a decent ride.

Royston to Therfield, then loop round Kelshall way to Halls Green, then maybe back to Royston or accross to Reed for the bumpiest descent back towards Royston...there's a few options.

OK it ain't the Peaks but it's a good run for a couple of hours and if the weather is nice there's always the Fox & Duck in Therfield to stop for a pint, it's mostly downhill from there ;)

Ooh do I count:

Will be living - Bury St Edmunds

Will be working - Fulbourn

:D :D :D

Don't really know the area so always on the lookout for good LBS and people to ride with :D

Mark

Latest posts

Back