SOLD Tom Bromwich

nice..that frame is the exact same as a holdsworth professional/mistral.. a bargain for £100..

is that 100 posted? whats the full spec..wheels etc?

Feck it! I think I'll have this back! but cant afford it...

bromwich_update_826.jpg

If it hasn't been dibbed already, can I do so please? I think this might just be the ticket for a met of mine. I will chase him now and see what gives. Appreciate you may have a hard sale offer in which case don't let me hinder that...

hurin76":34qg8d69 said:
a bargain for £100..

is that 100 posted?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: No that is collected from North Herts

I have had an email from a chap in my local club, he wants to come round and have a look on Wednesday so, him then Mark (if he comes in to some cash) closely followed by wired99

As mark says would be better with 27" wheels and may be some period calipers too. If you look at it as buying the frame, forks, stronglight chainset, front mech and shifters and the rest of the kit comes free.

And no I will not split ;)

stevevw":ov31y69d said:
hurin76":ov31y69d said:
a bargain for £100..

is that 100 posted?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: No that is collected from North Herts

I have had an email from a chap in my local club, he wants to come round and have a look on Wednesday so, him then Mark (if he comes in to some cash) closely followed by wired99

As mark says would be better with 27" wheels and may be some period calipers too. If you look at it as buying the frame, forks, stronglight chainset, front mech and shifters and the rest of the kit comes free.

And no I will not split ;)

I'm skint...

Back