Work bikes

Mongoose Super Tyax

Heres my not so retro bike , but we all start somewhere, it does me for work ( mostly road due to a dodgy back ).
7023a8c9.jpg

could not resist the first picture !

aren't this guys a bit scary - :LOL:
judges of our sins :idea: :?:

a sunn 5000 max of 1995 with XT gear with 700 ultegra Mavic open pro sup wheels and mavic adapters with V brakes

P1020083.jpg

P1020100.jpg

Bike of choice at the minute

5405109055_14f7943511_b.jpg

though I have a fixed wheel which will hopefully get a redux this year.

mynchiboy":1lc2gv6i said:
Here's what I've been using during the winter as a bit of a commuter and delivery type thing...The moustache(ish) bars were pinched from one of our freight bikes at work - they ain't pretty but they're very comfy to use on the move. Drivetrain is a 1x8 cobbled together with more old freight bike bits and a huge pace downhill chainring :)

perfect ;) :D

Ride to work beasty

Ride this early 90's Marin Pine Mountain was in a bad way when I got it so some repairs carried out then powder coated in this Antique copper. I know its no where near original and some purists will not like it but its different. Its kitted with an LX chainset with 48/38 Middleburn rings & 8spd 11-25 cassette, Goldtech front hub, blu chilli pills on the brakes & blue X-lite seat clamp, Girvin Flexstem makes it less harsh on the potholed roads as its ridden in all weathers.

Attachments

• SSA40253.JPG
    SSA40253.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 4,947
Back