And today I did......

kaiser":3dikg3py said:
Tazio":3dikg3py said:
mikee":3dikg3py said:
@taz
i might be punting the weenie zaskar frame m8
the pitlochry one

Cheers Mikee, but I'm really wanting something steel. There's a 15" clockwork in the for sale just now that I'm interested in.

Muddy Fox? Could be tempted to part with it.

God no! I've never really liked them. Cheers though.

I like the idea of a really small frame as they hardly ever come up on here. And also the fact I only have a 30" inside leg it would be nice to have some decent standover height for once.

Tazio":2t2gc71b said:
mikee":2t2gc71b said:
@taz
the pitlochry one

Cheers Mikee, but I'm really wanting something steel. There's a 15" clockwork in the for sale just now that I'm interested in.

This size for you tiny Tim?

miniclockwork-2.jpg

clockworkgazz":2qnft9l0 said:
Tazio":2qnft9l0 said:
mikee":2qnft9l0 said:
@taz
the pitlochry one

This size for you tiny Tim?

miniclockwork-2.jpg

Too wee even for me, and I'm a Jambo :D

Tazio":2gcmt9gk said:
I like the idea of a really small frame as they hardly ever come up on here. And also the fact I only have a 30" inside leg it would be nice to have some decent standover height for once.

I have a spare Jamis Durango about 16" I think - around 1995 vintage i'd guess. Nice wee bike actually. Bought it as a spare for the kids - but we got too many spares :oops:

If you're interested I'll post up a few pics.

cheep price for you meester :p

clockworkgazz":nb87n7bz said:
That's right I forgot, that's the 2 thing I forgot today, yesterday I remembered nil ;)

Sod off.
:(

Bloody awful way to spend my afternoon off.

Mr P, thanks for the offer but I have a sneaky undercover thing going on that I hope will work out in terms of a frame.

Today I did part 2 of my wee trip to Arran. I slogged up the seemingly endless hill from Lochranza to the descend at speed down to Sannox where I watched 2 genuine red squirrels :D then slogged on to Brodick and the ferry.
Part 1 had involved crossing the island from Brodick to Blackwaterfoot via 'The String', the first climb is an everything buster, at the top i had blurred vision and other symptoms of extreme knackeredness :shock: The descent is less steep but flatout long twisty affair :LOL: The ride up the west coast to lochranza is one of my favourite rides. Lochranza youth hostel is well plush but unfortunately shared with numerous international students however as I was seriously knackered I was in my bed by 7pm.

Also today I have purchased a Kona Fire Mountain frame going cheap just to have the Kona experience as they seem very popular on here and I've never ridden one properly. So much for my self imposed ban on bike purchases :roll:

Well in velo! Was the weather kind? And any pics?
velomaniac":1epzhrc6 said:
So much for my self imposed ban on bike purchases :roll:
I'm struggling with this one myself... Delta V, 45 mins to go :?

Back