And today I did......

Spill eck!

Nearly headed out for a road ride today but decided to shakedown the new forks on the Salsa. Very plush but needing fine tuned pressure wise. Almost a pound lighter than the Judy set up I had and the difference is noticeable.

Tazio":2qe1d7mn said:
big.eck":2qe1d7mn said:
i'm gona have a huge clearout and sell some bikes and look into buying a fat next :cool: :cool: :cool:

Have you still got that red ano Zaskar? :oops:

i'm building it now :oops: got some really nice bits on the way for it :cool: a pink pace stem to match the bars and frame and a splash of purple to finnish it off ;)

big.eck":nhglp5e4 said:
i'm building it now :oops: got some really nice bits on the way for it :cool: a pink pace stem to match the bars and frame and a splash of purple to finnish it off ;)

Sounds like a fruit salad inspired colour scheme.

fruit%20salad.jpg

i might put a bit of yellow in it ;)

were you looking for a zaskar ? i might have another one for sale soon ;)

big.eck":2pb2bm38 said:
i might put a bit of yellow in it ;)

were you looking for a zaskar ? i might have another one for sale soon ;)

Not really, I just like the ano ones. I'm after a nice little Clockwork just now but I'm bloody skint so it may have to wait.

And I'm not entirely convinced we share the same frame size Eck. :LOL:

Tazio":x6ywim0j said:
And I'm not entirely convinced we share the same frame size Eck. :LOL:

:LOL:

ach it'll be fine anyone fits ecks bikes

DSC_2652.JPG

mikee":xg15vvjp said:
@taz
i might be punting the weenie zaskar frame m8
the pitlochry one

Cheers Mikee, but I'm really wanting something steel. There's a 15" clockwork in the for sale just now that I'm interested in.

Tazio":3atrv3wt said:
mikee":3atrv3wt said:
@taz
i might be punting the weenie zaskar frame m8
the pitlochry one

Cheers Mikee, but I'm really wanting something steel. There's a 15" clockwork in the for sale just now that I'm interested in.

Muddy Fox? Could be tempted to part with it.

3622158914_92be4ef784_b.jpg

Back