BoTM Mar 2011 'Born in The USA' - Nominations please

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is proportionally nigh on perfect!

DSC_0011.jpg

pete_mcc":cgqiqnia said:
As far as I remember the only alpine stars made in the US were the litespeed made Ti-megas.

only the ti megas were made in the us. People who love their bikes should perhaps spend a little more attention to the history of their builders.

Some nice entries otherwise this month guys.

FluffyChicken":jeach6v1 said:
I am surprised not to see any Kona Hot in this line up yet.

It's unlikely to be a winner but I'll put my 97 Kona Hot up for the vote as it goes with the theme...

Note: I'll replace this photo with a couple of better ones later.

Attachments

• 97_Hot.jpg
    97_Hot.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 780
Zigzag,your fat makes me want to place my left hand in the crook of my right arm, make a fist and bring my arm up in a stiff and rather rude manner!!

PHWOOOORR!

al. :D

Of all the bikes here I see this is a beauty contest, so I therefore submitt my trustworthy old NORBA beater from 1989, a Cannondale "Skedaddle Bicycles" Edition. This one have outlived all of my bikes and I will never let this old beater go.

Wote for my old C'dale!

5505949454_c502fc045a_b.jpg

yeti-man":1d6jrhav said:
Of all the bikes here I see this is a beauty contest, so I therefore submitt my trustworthy old NORBA beater from 1989, a Cannondale "Skedaddle Bicycles" Edition. This one have outlived all of my bikes and I will never let this old beater go.

Wote for my old C'dale!

5505949454_c502fc045a_b.jpg

Gotta admit, it does have a genuine charm - patina I believe it's called? :)

al":1fg0qlc9 said:
Zigzag,your fat makes me want to place my left hand in the crook of my right arm, make a fist and bring my arm up in a stiff and rather rude manner!!

PHWOOOORR!

al. :D
Cheers al, now if only I could get the same reaction out of my wife when she looks at my fat... gut...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back